Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

01.05.2012 Announcement [ACTIVE]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{&*mεg}
Admin
{&*mεg}

Location : East Coast, USA. & when you're not looking - IN YOUR SLEEP.

01.05.2012 Announcement [ACTIVE] Empty
PostSubject: 01.05.2012 Announcement [ACTIVE]   01.05.2012 Announcement [ACTIVE] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:19 pm

January 05, 2012

Hello Lethal Allure,

Hey, guys! It's been a few days, but finally there's another update!

First and foremost, roleplay will be starting on JANUARY FIFTEENTH (15). This date may be pushed back a little depending on whether or not everyone is prepared, but for now, please try to be ready with characters and intros by then.

Once you have finished your character, please neomail or message the link to me here so that I can put it on on the website. After that, you can create their mini-bio and run it by me VIA THIS SITE. Once I give you the okay, you can make your bio topic in the Biographies section!

I need all of your member biographies. It's a tiny little form that you can neomail to me. It can be found here.

Please enable guild mailings. I sent out a neomail with this information but no one replied... Do I smell?! Haha. So be sure to do that! C:

01.05.2012 Announcement [ACTIVE] Divider

tag; all members
words; idk.
notes; yay for updates
credits; meg

Back to top Go down
https://lethalallure.forumotion.com

01.05.2012 Announcement [ACTIVE]
Page 1 of 1